Sales Agency Committee
The Sales Agency Committee is comprised of senior level agency executives from the GMA agency membership. Committee members include representatives from the three agency types (national, independent and international) to ensure all sales agency points of view are represented. The mission of the Sales Agency Committee is to be the most highly valued and effective resource for agencies and the industries they serve by:
- Providing leadership for agencies and their trading partners;
- Advocating agenciesí business interests on key issues;
- Identifying and creating new business opportunities for agencies;
- Promoting the value, role and capabilities of agencies;
- Promoting ethical and professional practices among clients, customers and agencies; and
- Assisting agencies in their continuing development of effective sales, marketing and merchandising organizations.
Members of this committee are generally CEO, president, COO, or executive vice president level sales agency executives.
Members, login to see a full list of committee members.
Members can also access MyMeetings for upcoming committee events.