Biotech Disclosure Law Webinar:
What You Need to Know About the Proposed Rule
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm (EDT)
The release of the proposed rule for the biotech disclosure rule is a key milestone in the implementation process. The law left some key issues to be decided through rule-making, and this is the first opportunity to learn more about USDA’s approach and topics where they are looking for more information. With a short 60-day comment period, it is critical for you and your company to get up to speed quickly on the proposed rule—this webinar will help you do that!
In this webinar, participants will learn about the law and what to expect from the rule from Martin Hahn, Partner with Hogan Lovells, a well-respected food industry attorney who worked closely with the GMA team on key provisions of the Biotech Disclosure law.
Register today and walk away with the knowledge and tools to:
- Describe the major provisions of the biotech disclosure proposed rule
- Identify where USDA is seeking more information like disclosure of refined ingredients and thresholds
- Prepare your company to respond to the proposed rule
- Work with GMA and your fellow member companies to develop our response to the proposed rule.
Click here to register!
|GMA Member - FREE||Nonmember - $199.00|
Who Should Attend
Food and beverage company professionals working in:
- government affairs
- regulatory affairs
- supply chain
- in-house counsel and legal affairs
Specialist, Member Value Creation