Measuring What You Treasure: Food Safety Culture
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm (EST)
The participants will learn about dimensions and measures of food safety culture through practical cases and applied theories from organizational culture –and social cognitive theory.
This webinar is sponsored by the GMA Science and Education Foundation and is a precursor to the GMA Science Forum, April 12-15, 2015.
Tell Me More...This webinar, led by Lone Jespersen, will provide participants with insight into practical ways to measure and strengthen food safety culture for food manufacturers. Also, participants will gail insight into measuring food safety culture using the measuring tool "Cultivate Food Safety". Introductory remarks will be given by Joann Givens, Acting Regional Food and Drug Director, ORA, Central Region.
GMA Members - $150
Non Members - $200
Government/Non-Profit - $100
What's In It For Me?
The participant will learn:
1. How to define and dimensionalize food safety culture
2. How to measure food safety culture
3. What tactics can be applied to change food safety culture
4. Experience of other companies with food safety culture
5. More about the food safety culture workshop at the GMA Science meeting
Who Should Attend?
Leaders and practitioners of food safety and quality assurance such as:
- Production Supervisors
- Operations Supervisors
- Managers and Senior Managers
- Team Leaders
Program Director, GMA Science and Education Foundation
Back to GMA Website