The retail landscape has become more challenging. Many retailers have introduced new formats to meet consumer demands and are placing greater emphasis on private label. Alternative channels are growing and global retailers are starting to make their mark in the US. While some of these changes mean new opportunities, they are also driving fragmentation and, consequently, greater complexity for manufacturers.
Every year, GMA partners with McKinsey and Company to conduct the Customer and Channel Management Survey. Consistently ranked as one of the most influential surveys in the industry, it gathers data from member company heads of sales and their peers.
This data is linked to company actions and in-market results, which is used to identify success stories and establish model practices. The survey also benchmarks key performance drivers from sales organizations’ resource and finance structures.
- Value Managment Beyond Pricing and Promotions
- 2012 Customer and Channel Management Survey: Winning Where it Matters
- 2010 Customer and Channel Management Survey- Emerging from the Storm: How Leading Customer Organizations Reignite Growth
- 2008 Customer and Channel Management Survey- Doing More with Less: Winning Sales Strategies to Navigate a Challenging Market
- Winning with Customers to Drive Real Results: The 2005 Customer and Channel Management Survey