The New Ways of Working Together framework was established to help facilitate enhanced trading partner collaboration designed to jointly grow their businesses. It is based on four strategic concepts at the center of new trading partner interactions, which serve as the basis for guiding their communications and joint business planning efforts.
The Industry and Trading Partner tracks demonstrate the importance of each player in the industry in helping everyone achieve success in New Ways of Working Together. The industry track focuses on developing and communicating best practices and industry standards. The Trading Partner track focuses on prioritizing and communicating strategies, goals and measures between trading partners.
Joining together all the pieces of this framework gives individual companies, trading partners, and industry support organizations a method for successfully achieving New Ways of Working Together.
NWWT Case Studies
Multiple Strategic Choices
- New Ways of Working Together: The New Generation Sales Call (video)
- New Ways of Working Together: Update from IS/LD 8 minute audio-visual overview, Window Media Video
- New Ways of Working Together Part 2: Insights from Wegmans (video)
- New Ways of Working Together: Best Practices & Case Study Results
- Collaboration for Growth
Focus on Consumers
Connect Our Business Information
- Business Requirements Analysis Document (BRAD) for Trading Partner Performance Management
- Crafting the Business Case for Account Management Analytics
- Common Goals, Common Measures Pilot Report
- Common Goals, Common Measures Webcast Slides
Prepare People for New World
- Preparing Our People for Change—a White Paper identifying the common barriers to effective people interaction between vertical trading partners