As FDA rolls out new FSMA regulations and guidance, the GMA Science Forum will provide boots-on-the-ground perspectives of the changes ahead, both domestic and international.
This April 1-5, in Washington, DC, the GMA Science Forum will provide more than 15 hours of FSMA related sessions led by top-tier scientific, manufacturing and regulatory experts from industry and government.
GMA is bringing together the most senior level company executives, regulatory attorneys, food safety scientists and the FDA specialists who are drafting the regulations to contribute their insights and discuss what you need to know about FSMA now and what's coming next.
FSMA-focused sessions include:
- FSMA: A Deeper Dive, Parts I, II, III and IV emphasizing Preventive Controls, Records Access, and Supplier Verification Programs
- Modernization of Food Plants in a Post-FSMA Environment: Advances in Technologies Utilizing Electronic Data Recording and Control Systems
- Understanding FSMA’s Impact on Your International Supply Chain
- Globalization of Food Safety Brings New Supply Chain Challenges
- The Impact of International Trade Rules on FMSA Implementation
- An address from FDA's Michael Taylor, Deputy Commissioner of Foods
The cutting-edge content doesn't stop with just FSMA. This year’s Science Forum will be the preeminent gathering of CPG experts for exploration of the critical scientific, technical and regulatory issues impacting consumers, public policy and the global CPG industry.
For more information, please visit www.GMAScienceForum.com.