Chief Financial Officer Committee
The GMA CFO Committee is a peer-to-peer committee focused on emerging issues that may dramatically impact the short- and long-term profitability of the CPG industry. Members represent leading manufacturers in the food and consumer products industry and aim to:
- Drive profitable growth for GMA member companies by identifying and studying emerging best practices in financial planning and cost-reduction strategies with industry-wide implications;
- Serve as senior counsel for GMA to identify and act on issues related to financial regulation, tax, and other policy issues on an as-needed basis;
- Identify emerging, industry-wide trends with financial performance, regulatory, legislative or reporting implications;
- Serve as senior counsel to GMA on these matters;
- Act as a forum for benchmarking and best practice sharing among members;
- Create a forum for peer-to-peer networking.
Staff Liaison: Ms. Karin Moore, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Grocery Manufacturers Association
Staff Liaison: Mr. Keith Olscamp, Director, Industry Affairs, Grocery Manufacturers Association
Members, login to see a full list of committee members.
Members can also access MyMeetings for upcoming committee events.