GMA Online Store
Electronic (digital download/no shipping)
GMA Members - PDF & On Demand Recording -
Nonmembers - PDF & On Demand Recording - $99.00
With the signing of the Biotech Disclosure Law (P.L. 114-216) in July 2016, USDA started working immediately to implement the law. It is critical for companies to understand the law and what they can be doing now to prepare for implementation. GMA brings its members this essential information and more in this complimentary webinar!
Participants will learn about the law and what to expect from the rulemaking from Martin Hahn, Partner with Hogan Lovells, a well-respected food industry attorney who worked closely with the GMA team on key provisions of the Biotech Disclosure law. Participants will also hear directly from experts on SmartLabelTM, a digital tool for consumers to learn more about ingredients in their food and beverage products, and how it can be used to comply with the Biotech Disclosure Law.
Register today and walk away with the knowledge and tools to:
- Describe the major provisions of the biotech disclosure law
- Anticipate USDA rulemaking and key issues that will need to be resolved during this process
- Prepare your company for rulemaking/implementation
- Define the SmartLabelTM program is and apply the tool for bioengineered ingredient disclosure
- Follow how GMA will be organized for the rulemaking phase
- Engage your company in this process
|Page length:||90 mins|